999 Corporate Dr. Suite #260 Lad...
Nepal has been the soil of spirituality since the Vedic period. The birth land of Buddha is adorned with the magnificence of the Himalayas from all sides. Put your maiden step on the path leading to the epitome of the yogic knowledge with 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal. Experience ultimate bliss in Nepal’s sheer natural elegance and devotional beauty while taking a soulful dip into the ocean of yoga with 200 Hour YTTC.
About the program:
The 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal marks the first phase of the Yoga training. You will be spending some of the most precious yogic moments of your life in the shadow of Rishikul Yogshala’s well-versed teachers, who are expert at identifying and creating the best yogis and are committed to transforming their students into bona fide Yoga teachers.
• Learn about the various types of Yoga and their true meaning.
• During the introductory training, understand the difference between the contemporary and traditional Yoga forms.
• Pranayama is an integral part of the training that helps to regulate the body actions.
• Introduction to Hatha Yoga and the fundamental aspects of Yoga teachings based on Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
• Meditation practice and training.
• The training of Adjustment and Alignment along with the study of Ayurveda’s effects on the Yoga practice.
• Teaching Methodology sessions for learning the art of managing a Yoga class.
• Satsang and Mantra Yoga classes.
• Shat Kriya methods for internal purification.
Food and Accommodation:
Give your hunger pangs and body the much-needed relief with our ideally prepared Ayurvedic diets that are prepared to heal, satiate, and nourish you from within. The palate-attracting meals are served thrice a day along with herbal drinks. Wake up in a room that is neat, clean, and well-equipped with all the modern amenities overlooking the beauty of the Annapurna Ranges. Watch the sunlight illuminating the day and heart while stirring the white Himalayan splendor.
We are committed to offering the best Yoga training to aspiring yogis from across the globe in Nepal. The portal is a subsidiary of Rishikul Yogshala, a Yoga Alliance affiliated international Yoga school. One of the major aims of the YTN team is to take the student on a transformative journey of yoga in Nepal with a range of certified programs including Yoga TTC, Yoga retreat, etc.