2274 Capp Road Saint Paul MN 551...
The holy land of India is an ideal Yoga destination for the country is the birth land of the science and blessed with scenic beaches, breathtaking mountains, and lush vegetation. Since the ancient time, Yoga and Spirituality seekers have continued to visit the sacred nation in order to attain the highest level of holistic knowledge. Become a certified Yoga Teacher in India as you delve deeper into the traditional Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga with Bipin Baloni. Soak into the spiritual knowledge to redefine your understanding of the holistic science in a more precise way.
About the program:
The program is dedicated to furnishing the mind with authentic Yoga knowledge. All those Yoga aspirants and teachers are welcomed who have completed at least 200 Hour Yoga TTC. During the training, you learn the basic and advanced Yoga skills that will transform you into an adept Yoga teacher. Have a look at the highlights of the program:
• Get acquainted with a deeper aspect of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Complete guide to the primary and advanced level of Mysore style.
• Learning the art of alignment and refinement of the poses individually and carefully.
• Explore the spiritual principles of Hatha Yoga that to expand your control over the traditional science.
• Proper attention to the confidence upliftment during the practice.
• Relaxation therapy and Satsang for mental enlightenment.
• Anatomical training of Yoga during which you understand the relation between Yoga and the human body.
• A deeper level of Meditation practice to know about the potential and conscious.
• The breath-based Pranayama training will help you realize the role of breathing in intensifying the practice of Yoga.
• Learn about Shat Kriyas for internal purification.
Primary level: USD 500 (15 days)
Secondary Level: USD 750 (21 days)
Third Level: USD 1000 (28 days)
We would love to arrange food and accommodation for you on a prior notice. You can contact us at: +91 9411723113
For more information about our programs, kindly visit our website: www.bipinbaloni.com
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is a revered Yoga Master in India having mastered the traditional form of Yoga of the Ashtanga and Hatha systems. With a vast experience in the field of teaching Yoga, he possesses a great zeal of aiding his students to touch the epitome of yogic knowledge. He has been serving the yogic world since 2011 when he started Rishikul Foundation in Rishikesh after completing his Yoga training under Yogi Mahesh.