Level 9, 371 Queen St Brisbane C...
Fulfill your desire for an authentic knowledge of Yoga to walk smoothly on the path of self-growth. Shwaasa Yoga brings you a chance to learn how to practice the sacred art of Yoga and implement its principles in life. Yoga courses in Bangalore is a chance to improve your physique, mental ability, and emotional health as well, in addition to gaining certification from the esteemed Yoga Alliance.
Shwaasa organizes multiple kinds of programs in Bangalore. Along with daily Yoga classes and fitness-based training, holiday retreats are also offered by Shwaasa Yoga Center. Yoga TTC and Yoga certification in Bangalore witness a rigorous training in the shadow of our revered Shwaasa Guru.
● Get acquainted with the basics of Yoga including poses and teachings.
● Daily training of Yoga asanas to enhance the physical health.
● Meditation is given the utmost priority, for its role in making a person highly intellectual.
● Learn about the ethics and principles of Yoga.
● Practice and training of Pranayama – the breathing technique and its role in yoga.
● Adjustment and alignment training for making your Yoga practice perfectly fine, with no injury.
● Understand the theory of Yoga anatomy, the relation between Yoga and body organs.
● During teacher training programs, out Teaching Methodology experts guide you on how to transform yourself into a fine-tuned Yoga teacher.
● Teachings of Ayurveda and its basic principles.
● Knowledge of various herbs and their benefits in different types of diseases.
● Learn how to apply Yoga for self-healing.
● Yoga as a science of being happy and prosperous with the practice of Yoga Dance and Laughter Yoga.
The ashram also provides accommodation and food for all the aspirants of Yoga retreats, Yoga TTC, Kung Fu Yoga Retreat and therapy programs. The completely wholesome atmosphere and sattvic food are what we promise to offer to students. Enjoy neat and clean rooms with all amenities and three meals with herbal drinks.
One of India’s most prominent names in the Yoga circle, Shwaasa Yoga Ashram is aimed at flourishing the sacred yogic vision of Shwaasa Guru, Swami Vachananand Ji, across the country to create a positive one. Headquartered in Bangalore, the Yoga school is famous for its grand Yoga Day Celebration on 21st June every year. The Yoga center focuses on strengthening the basic Yoga knowledge and offers various programs such as Yoga retreats, Kung Fu Yoga, etc.