312 West Clinton Way Oaklyn New ...
In the exquisite setting of Thailand immerse deeply in the learning of the holistic art of yoga with yoga teacher training in Chiang Mai. Known as the land of smiles, Thailand is a prominent yogic country that offers profound yoga learning courses that opens the gateway towards a journey of self-discovery, harmonious living, and knowing the spiritual being. Combined with the invaluable guidance of traditional yogic learning, enjoy the serenity of Thailand during a yoga retreat in Chiang Mai and other programs.
About the Program
Traverse to the mountainous city of Chiang Mai and delve deep to unfold the mystic layers of the ancient science of life with an array of courses offered by us. Take your yogic practice to the next level beyond asana, towards spirituality, mental healing and emotional upheaving.
• Get enrolled at the best programs offered by us including yoga retreat, spiritual yoga retreat, yoga teacher training and more.
• Learn and practice under the esteemed guidance of eminent yoga teachers and yoga gurus from India.
• Acquire the traditional and authentic knowledge of yoga with the learning of yoga philosophy and other ancient scriptures.
• Understand and practice a classical form of yoga with Hatha and Ashtanga classes.
• Get introduced to Thai culture through excursion facilities, delectable Thai and Ayurveda food and rejuvenating Thai massages and other therapies.
• Practice meditation and calm the mind while concentrating on breathing during Pranayama sessions.
• Learn each and every aspect of yoga including adjustment and alignment, yoga purification, bandhas and mudras, mantra, and more.
• Get healed with Ayurveda and enhance eating habits with Ayurveda lifestyle and cooking.
Accommodation and Food
Yoga teacher training in Chiang Mai surely bestows soul enthralling experience. To add more to it, comfortable place to stay and yogic meals are offered by us to the students. The accommodations are available as per single and sharing room basis and are spacious and well-facilitated with all the basic and modern amenities. The food is Sattvic and is served freshly made by our eminent Ayurveda chefs thrice daily and is loaded with nutrients.
• 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – 2800USD for shared room and 2150USD for dormitory.
• Yoga Retreat (7 Days) – 600USD
About Yoga Retreat in Thailand
Witness the serene panoramic view of nature of radiating hue of glistening temples, lush-green mountain hill, white sandy bays, mesmeric blue water, and more, while relishing holistic practice with us. Yoga retreat in Thailand is a renowned platform that offers quintessential yogic programs and other activities.