B-151,Okhla Industrial Area, Pha...
The charm of the scenic beaches, gorgeous panorama of the plush vegetation along with Buddhist art and architecture make up the beautiful and attractive Thailand. The Asian nation is considered one of the best Yoga destinations in the world, owing to its Yogic and Buddhist influences. Fulfill your dream of becoming a professional Yoga teacher and a skilled yogi with Yoga teacher training in Thailand. Delve into the beauty of Yoga and sail through the huge yogic knowledge amidst the extreme natural opulence of Thailand with traditionally-blend Yoga TTC. From highly qualified Yoga Gurus from the land of Yoga, India, get enlightened with authentic Yoga education.
About the program:
The Yoga program is organized with an aim to make the aspirants intuitive in the ancient art of Yoga. It is an opportunity for the students to become an expert practitioner of the yogic science with Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga teacher training in Thailand. The ancient form of Yoga is perfectly assorted with the modern form in the Yoga TTC that is guided by a group of time-served Yoga teachers.
• Introductory knowledge of Yoga that includes Yoga’s history and its importance in the contemporary world.
• Get acquainted with ancient Yoga including the study of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Make breathing a part of the daily life with the practice and training of Pranayama.
• Mindful practice of Yoga with Meditation.
• The making of an adept Yoga teacher during Teaching Methodology sessions.
• Become a refined practitioner with the introduction to Adjustment and Alignment.
• Basic knowledge of Shat Kriyas and the yogic ways of purification.
• Understand the Ayurvedic way of life.
• Study of the body structure in relation to the practice of Yoga.
We believe in proper intake of completely vegetarian and sattvic food to fulfill the nutritional demand of the body and mind. Extremely palatable diets served three times in a day along with organic drinks is what marks the yogic food program at our Yoga center in Thailand.
Living in a room that is designed in a modern way and equipped with all the daily need facilities is what our ashram in Thailand offers. Amidst the scenic natural vegetation around the soul-stirring climate, you feel no less than being in a yogic paradise.